Sunday, October 29, 2023

Prepping for the season and Holiday orders

 designed a new thank you card today for my shop and I also created a postcard flyer to leave in places I frequent such as my local coffee shop and smoothie places, bookshop etc..  Anywhere I can drop a card.  Online advertisement is a must, but I do like to leave my postcards wherever I can.

my Thank You card.  Designed in 4x6 postcard, single sided

then I copy the same image and changed the wording to marketing my mug cozies that I love making.

and if you guys would like a tutorial on how I designed these postcards, leave me a comment below.  Or if you need help in design and print, also leave me a comment below.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews