Saturday, June 1, 2024

How I use my bicycle and yard sign for my small crochet business



How I use my bicycle and a small yard sign for my small crochet business.

As a small business owner, i know the importance of advertising.  
Big budget marketing, I’m nowhere near.  I have to improvised and be creative with my marketing campaign. And as you can see I use a yardsign and my bicycle to attract local customers.
We have an annual Cherry Blossom Festival here in Macon and I bring this baby out and display it around downtown area where thousands of tourist flock our little town.  I simply secure it with a lock and crochet bomb it.    I get a lot of attention and people take lots of photos of my bicycle.


Let me know how you advertise your crochet shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews