Thursday, November 2, 2023

My DIY of a Photo Studio Light Box

 I would love to take photos of my crochet goods in natural lights.  But I work all day, Monday - Friday.  and by the time I get home, it's dark.  and my weekends is filled with cleaning chores.  and sometimes if the weather permits... I get to take some photos.... outside.  

But I don't need to wait for the weekend or a good light day, I just DIY my very own PHOTO STUDIO LIGHT BOX.  Those light box can get very expensive.  Specially the size that I want.  So I made my very own with the help of my white bookcase shelf.  and the only thing I needed to purchase is an $8.79 Led Strip Light.

Led Strip Light. 

here you can see a white posterboard from Dollar Tree that I'm using as a background
I actually use a power bank to power it.  So no need for a power extension.  It's usb powered.

and here is the image I captured.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews