Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Crochet Catalog

I just had to get it done.  Here is a sneak preview of my catalog for my handmade goods.  Although it's almost November of 2013, I went ahead and design a printed catalog of my crochet goods with a 2013 edition.  It took about a week of figuring out the layout and design and uploaded it to www.magcloud.com and ordered just one copy because I wanted to go over it and edit then upload a new updated version with corrections.  I am really happy with the outcome.  Although it is suppose to be a catalog, I gave it a magazine layout here and there.  What I wanted to use it for is when I return to Savannah Georgia, I would like to visit some boutiques and leave them a copy of my catalog for ordering.  It truly take my craft to the next level.




As you can see, I incorporated some brief articles, to give it that magazine/catalog feel.




Included a free crochet pattern.  which will be a steady section in my catalog


here is another article page

This is the back page.  I gave it to a friend of mind and promoted her home-based business.

The catalog is 32 pages, full bleed, glossy and approximately 8.5x11 in size before trim.
It stapled for binding and it only cost 20 cents per page.  So, it cost over $6 per each copy.  Not bad.  For more info visit them at www.magcloud.com

All you need to do is upload a pdf file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews