Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Packaging my etsy items

I wanted a cheap and affordable way to package my etsy products without looking to bootleg.  and I end up with this. 

I first tried square labels but I thought it would be much more appealing to use circle labels. 
I wanted to save money on my packaging system.  So I opt to just use black toner and regular paper.  I slip the label inside the plastic bag and tape it.
 
The plastic bags, I buy from my local grocery store.  I get about 75 bags for about $2.  You can find them in your ziploc bags area.  But these are not ziplock bags.  They are just regular platic bags.  and I love them.

 
Check out my videos
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews