Friday, March 20, 2020

Cacao Ceremony

Watching an artist channel on Youtube the other and she mentioned how serious she takes her cacao ceremony.  I'm like what "Cacao Ceremony".  you mean hot coco or hot chocolate.  no it's "Cacao Ceremony".  I haven't gotten the full grasp of it other than how to make it.  
How to make Cacao drink for your cacao ceremony?
Ingredients:  Organic cacao powder, honey, cayenne pepper and himalayan pink salt. 
is like making hot chocolate with this ingredients but convert it into a ceremony.
I watched a few youtube about the ceremony and I'm sold because I'm a space cadet.
who doesn't like chocolate? 

Please leave me a comment about your cacao ceremony, how you perform it, and what ingredients you used and the health, mental physical benefits derived from this act.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews