Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Baby Yoda ready for pick up at Best Buy

 

Had about $40 in Best Buy Rewards.  So I decided to buy these #BabyYoda toys for my newphew Luka and my great niece Melanie.  It didn't worked out as plan.  I was Jedi mind tricked by the Yodas and they are staying with me.  They are so adorable.  the Mandalorian Child is about $25 dollars and it make sounds when you squeeze its tummy.  and the Star Wars Mandalorian "The Child". doesn't have any legs it's like a beannie body.  they are still both very cute and will go viral for gift giving these years.  I'm glad I got my minds early.  "The Child" which is the bigger one in the picture below is only $17.  I've already seen the price hike on Amazon.com   Which is crazy.  make sure to get yours early and get the best deal.  May the force be with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews