Thursday, February 2, 2023

It’s Groundhog’s Day Crocheters

 Groundhog’s Day, a time to see

If the groundhog’s shadow we will be To predict the weather, cold or mild A tradition that’s been around for a while

But as I sit inside on this dreary day I pick up my hook and start to play With yarn of colors, warm and bright I crochet a cozy blanket, just right

The groundhog may see his shadow or not But in my warm home, I’ll give a thought To the beauty of crochet and the joy it brings As the winter’s chill outside it rings

So let the groundhog predict the weather I’ll be inside, crocheting together Woolen scarves, hats, and mittens too Creating warmth, for me and you

As the days grow longer, and the snow melts away My crochet creations will brighten up the gray And I’ll think back to Groundhog’s Day When inside, I chose to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews