Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Crochet, Coffee and my Cat

 Crochet and coffee, my two dear friends

With my feline companion, my love never ends In the morning light, with hook and mug in hand I start my day, with purrs and plans

My cat curls up, beside me with grace Watching with curiosity, as my hook traces Through yarn of colors, and patterns so fine Creating something beautiful, that will forever shine

With each sip of coffee, my mind awakens And my hook moves with ease, my creativity unshaken My cat, with a gentle nudge, reminds me to take a break And together we sit, in silence, for a cat nap's sake

Crochet, coffee, and my feline friend Together, our love story will never end With yarn, hook, and a purring cat by my side I'll create beauty, and memories, that will forever abide.

By Handmade by Haniyyah

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews