and you already know. I had to add some crochet to it.
The Pros: The Price. an e-bike for $200 and free shipping.
It came fast too.
It came with a key and a charger.
It doesn't fold, but it compress to an even smaller e-bike. the handle bar folds, and the seats can drop drop.
It's small but it can handle my 200lb ass easily.
It has full throttle. So no need to peddle.
ok the Cons:
The throttle to the right handle bar, is the right handle bar. It's not separate, So When I accidentally held on to the throttle, it tried to fly and because I was holding on to the throttle, it kept trying to fly and it end up skidding my leg.
No way to see how fast you're going. No screen for that.
Any regrets after buying?
NO, it was so much fun. Just remember don't peddle with it because there's no way to control the speed. The only way to control the speed is by throttling.




No comments:
Post a Comment