Sunday, July 27, 2014

Crochet Yarn cozy, holder or carrier.

Today, I uploaded a new video on youtube on how to crochet a water bottle holder.  After uploading and viewing, Youtube gives you suggestions on other similar videos.  One of those videos is a tutorial on Yarn cozy.  I would have embedded the video here, but the Youtube user disabled that option.   But I truly love that idea.  I often carry my yarn with me to cafe to crochet and although I have a nice mesh bag to carry my yarn, I thought this idea would fit my needs very well.  I didn't copy the pattern, but came up with my own, because it was similar to the water bottle holder pattern that I just uploaded today.




It perfectly fits a whole skein of Red Heart Super Saver yarn.
I added a drawstring to enclosed the opening and a loop carry it on the go.

and here is the video tutorial for water bottle holder that I uploaded today on YouTube.
Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you can receive update on my latest crochet tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews