Saturday, June 8, 2024

Beat the summer heat with a portable fan

 I sound like a commercial.  But seriously, I’ve had this for 3 summers now.  And This power bank is also old, soooo old.  But I use them all the time for all kinds of things I need portable power for.  But this summer I’ve been toting this power bank and usb powered portable fan.  And omg!  It’s a life saver.  I like working outdoor or in my schoolie / school bus.  

I do a lot of blogging and Canva editing outside.  So I can get some fresh air and have my dog enjoy some outside time too.  This little fan has 3 modes and I keep in low and sometimes medium but my little power bank last all day, literally all day.  


Portable Fan powered by a small power bank

Here is something else I added to “In Case of Emergency”
Jackery Power Station and 100 Watt Solar Panel.
Solar Panels are getting cheaper,  I remember the days when 100 Watt Solar Panel was over $200 bucks and now you can buy one like this for $59 bucks with free delivery on Amazon.

Flexible 100 Watt Solar Panel.  I’m getting over 60watt charging my Jackery.  That is enough to charge portable power station for a few hours from 0 to 100% 
I have two of these Jackery.  One to charge during the day and the other to use while the other charge.  And because I don’t have my solar panels on top of my bus, I can park my bus in the shades.  Who wants to park under the heat of the sun, unless it’s winter.  It’s about 93 degrees here in Macon and I am park in the shades.







No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews