Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Cycling on Fort Pulaski National Monument

 We visited on September 4th, 2023 and the weather was beautiful.  We arrived around 9:00 am and it was free to enter the park.  They allowed our ebikes to ride to Fort and it was beautiful.  

It was so much fun!

Clear blue sky, perfect early morning weather.  This is September 4th 2023

That’s my Fiido D3 Pro ebike

We reached the Fort

that’s me

My better half

My Lectric XP 2.0

There’s a trail that we rode our ebikes on and it’s right next to the marsh land and it was amazing.  somehow I don’t have any photos.  But I think I was able to nab some video footage of us taking the trail.
It’s a must ride.







No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews