Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Labor Day weekend on Tybee Island Georgia

 Sunday was packed on Tybee Island beach.  I don’t think I remember this beach this crowded.  One thing I like about this beach is the lack of people.  It’s peaceful and clean.  But today it was packed, as far as my eyes can see.  We parked our van in front of Main Street shops.  And rode our ebikes to 2nd Street on the beach.  

Lectric XP 2.0 ebike and Fiido D3 Pro ebike
I made a crochet basket for Fiido ebike :)
I actually forgot to charge the Lectric ebike and luckily I brought along our Jackery and charged it while we were enjoying ourself at the beach.

Tybee Island Beach Labor Day weekend 2023




And oh my gosh the weather was perfect.  blue sky, not so hot day, very warm water.  I could spend my entire day on this beach today and swim all day.  But we got hungry and had to visit our favorite seafood restaurant, The Crab Shack.
Crab Shack on Tybee Island Georgia


And of course it would be a perfect day if I didn’t messed up our reservation.  Our reservation is not until tomorrow.  So we slept in our van at Walmart.

We slept at Walmart parking lot in Savannah Georgia with no problem and no nock.  There were actually plenty of other cars there.  And it seems as tho, people was still working a grave yard shift.  Because this Walmart closed at 11pm.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews