Thursday, September 7, 2023

Vegan Restaurant in Savannah Georgia

 My mate is on a vegan trip.  Found a vegan restaurant in Savannah and we had to give it a try.

Is called Fox and Fig on Habersham Street in the historic downtown Savannah Georgia
I wasn’t sure what to get so I opt for hot tea and a brownie.  It was so good I had to get a second cup.

The ambience of this cafe is gorgeous.  Just what you would expect in Savannah.  

Me looking at their menu

Me trying to do some work on my vacation.
Did I mentioned how much I love the ambience of this vegan cafe?  Yep I did.

Here is what my mate had.  A vegan burger and mac and cheese.

Before we found Fox & Fig cafe,  we grabbed some vegetarian food at Whole Foods on Victory Drive.  It was $11 something per lb.  We got 2 lbs.  Vegetable is expensive.

There was another vegetarian cafe we visited in the historic downtown Savannah and its the Sentient Bean.  I just grabbed Earl Grey tea and another brownie here.  It was ok.
My mate opt for the Banana Nut bread with hot tea also. And I had a hot tea also with brownie.  

There is an herb shop next door and we grabbed some slippery elm for Princess.  Do associate was very kind and knowledgeable 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews