Monday, December 20, 2021

GoPro Cover Bag | DJI Osmo Action Crochet Bag

 


I was going to upgrade my GoPro 8 to 9 or 10.  But I decided to purchase the competition, the DJI Osmo Action camera, because of its dual screen.  GoPro 8 only have the back screen and you can’t see what you are filming.  Not that was issue before all previous version of GoPro.  It didn’t became an issue until the DJI Osmo camera.  Plus The Osmo is $100 or more cheaper.  So I purchased the DJI Osmo.  Then 2 months later somehow my screen cover lense cracked.  I figured ...with GoPro you can easily purchased a name brand or off brand replacement.  That’s when my nightmare began.  You can’t find it!  You cannot find a lense cover replacement if you scratch your DJI lense cover and there goes my investment.  Down the drain.  I should have spent that extra $100 for an upgraded GoPro instead.



So because of that experienced I decided to make crochet bag cover for my GoPro camera to give it some cushion and protection without adding additional weight to my purse.   I will be adding them to the shop very soon.  And because it fits the GoPro it will also fit your DJI Osmo Action camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews