Sunday, December 26, 2021

This year crochet obsession

 

this by far my favorite crochet project this year.  
I was about to learn to knit because I see these beautiful hand knitted sweaters on Pinterest.  But I ran into a crochet sweater and quickly fell in love and mesmerized by the textured that only a crochet can give.  Instead of piecing together pieces of crochet, I decided to figure out how to crochet the simplest crochet yoke and make a textured crochet sweater.  After a couple of pattern, I think I finally figured it out.  If you are interested in this pattern, leave me a comment below.

I think I used Joann Fabrics worsted weight yarn for this chocolate brown crochet sweater.
I know I used about 4 skein of yarn.
One for the yoke, one each for the arms and one for the body.





No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews