Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My Crochet Gang

 


Due to Covid and this Pandemic, I haven't been very social.  Ok, maybe I'm an introvert and I'm just blaming the Pandemic for not being social.  That's probably why I love crocheting,  because being alone or being anti social allows you to be okay with that.  I hear and read articles where mental illness really took a toll out of people during the pandemic and couldn't stand being cooped up or quarantine.  

But I was really looking forward to being quarantined and cooped up with my yarn stash.  Sadly I didn't get quarantined or got cooped up because work didn't slow down for us at the printshop.  It actually accelerated.  I am thankful for the work because it allows me to make money to buy yarn.  LOL!  

Anyway my crochet gang began growing.  I had Yoda alone for a while until added more Yoda, and Disney Princess and Edna from the Incredibles.  

The rest of the toys will get shipped to my niece and nephew in Jacksonville, FL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews