Wednesday, January 18, 2023

When a narcissist learns how to crochet


My hook is my tool, my talent, my art

With it, I weave beauty into every part My yarn, it sings to me, it calls my name And with it, I create things that are nothing but fame

My creations, they're masterpieces, one and all I've never met a pattern that I couldn't enthrall My hands, they work with a grace that's divine And my stitches, they're flawless, every single time

I am the ruler of crochet, the queen of the craft With my hook, I'll outdo the rest, and make them look daft My talents, they're endless, my skills, they're supreme In a world full of crocheters, I am the ruler, the dream

So come and see my work, marvel at its might For I am the greatest crocheter, the one and the light.

By Handmade by Haniyyah

With the help of an AI (or maybe all of it) 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews