Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The next evolution of my crochet dog sweater

In my last post, I crochet my Princess a dog sweater.  Which is the first time I ever did that.  And I learn and updated the pattern a little bit while keeping it simple.   I made her mother, Toot, her very own sweater.

The Changes:
  1. I use one collar of yarn to connect the granny squares.
  2. I use the same color pink for the neck area.
  3. Instead of two rows of dc, I use 3 rows of dc for the neck area, to make the turtle neck a bit longer
  4. I also added a shell edging for the neck.







Below is a diagram of the dog sweater.
I hope this helps.  
I am planning on uploading a video tutorial on how this is done.  Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.  Follow the link below.

click the image above to view a larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews