Monday, February 16, 2015

Yarn Haul from Dollar Tree!

I love good deals and I am so happy I was able to find one at the Dollar Tree.  Yes, yarn at Dollar Tree!  I can't believe it either.  For $1 only for each skein of yarn.  As soon as I make some more money today, I'm running back over there and hopefully they are not out of yarn.

Sugar and Cream 
they are perfect for crochet FACE SCRUBBIES and Soap Savers.
I have a video tutorial on the face scrubbies.  Visit my youtube channel for that free crochet pattern.

I can't wait to try this out.  Never used this kind of yarn before but I bet they will be awesome for some baby project I have in mind.

Grabbed lots of this chocolate brown yarn.  I'm pretty sure I can make something out of them.

So check out your local Dollar Tree store for some great yarn haul stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews