Sunday, April 8, 2012

What to do with craigslist find

I have a thing for chairs and I always find myself on Craigslist.org looking for that great find.  And here's one.  I bought it for $10 from a dude.

Before picture
After seeing it on craigslist, the price was the first thing that caught my eye and the next thing was Bing!... I can easily reupholster this chair.  and I was right. 

my daughter doesn't agree with the flowery material I chose for this chair.  But I thought it was perfect.  Now I can choose a color and crochet a toss pillow to go along with it.  Maybe something green or blue.

I usually paint the furniture I find on craigslist, but this is perfect as is.

That is what you can do with a great find from craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews