Friday, October 5, 2012

Nook Cover Handmade Crochet

 
I love it when a good pattern happens.  Could you believe that this is done in single crochet stitch?  I thought it was an original technique.  But I saw someone else on etsy using this technique.  What I mean by that is, I used two strands of medium worsted yarn, a pistachio green that's 100% cotton grown in the USA and a soft white acrylic yarn.  The handle, I used only the green cotton yarn.  I love the handles, it really helps to carry your Nook everywhere.

Handmade Crochet Nook tablet cover

Nook cover - handmade crochet

and if it fits a Nook color and a Nook tablet, it will fit a Kindle Fire tablet to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews