Saturday, May 11, 2013

Added new mug cozies in my etsy shop

I went to Walmart and found some new yarn.  It's still Red Heart, but with LOVE edition.  and I love the feel of this yarn.  Red Heart yarn Super Saver is probably the most inexpensive yarn out there.  For $2.77, you get over 300 yard for each spool of yarn.  and other's you'll pay much more and with less yarn.  I chose Red Heart Super Saver, because its sturdiness is perfect for making crochet covers for my tech gadgets.  It's too soft or fluppy.   But I really do love this LOVE edition of Red Heart.  and as you can see they have great color selections.  Check out my mug cozies, I recently crochet with this yarn.









No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews