Sunday, June 7, 2015

Crochet water bottle cozy

I am so happy I have a few of these crochet water bottle cozy.  They are a must have for this season.  I made this to fit a regular water bottle but this is a big size plastic Snaple bottle.  After finishing this drink one day, I decided to keep the bottle.  Because it is not flimsy like water bottles.  This container is thick and I hate to see it on the landfill.  So I repurpose it as my new water bottle container.  I always have 2 or 3 of these ready to grab and filled with tap water.  So when I'm heading out, I simply grab one, insert in the cozy, and I stay hydrated.

And Yes, there is a tutorial for it on my YouTube Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews