Friday, November 3, 2023

Thank you stickers for my crochet shop

 While I was designing postcards this weekend for my shop, I also designed some thank you stickers.  Planning on printing these at home with standard label sheets and die cutting them with my Cricut.  I just have to wait until my labels and laminating sheets arrive.  Hopefully they will be here this week.  I can't wait to produce them.  I might up went a little overboard.  Because I made over 10 variants.  check them out below.  



I am full time graphic artist for my day job and crocheting is my dream job (which I do when I can).  So if you need help in your marketing print collaterals, leave me a comment below. 
I design, business cards, postcards, stickers like the one you see above, posters, banners, yard signs and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews