Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Why I love selling on etsy

Ques:  Why do I love selling on etsy?

1.  Its so affordable.  It only cost $0.20 cents for each item you list.  and the list last for 3 months.  With ebay, it's base on the how much your item cost.  So if I'm seeling something for $5.00 - $10.00 on ebay, it can cost me from $.35 cents to $.70 cents per items.  It only last for 7 days and they charge more for 10 days or longer.  and on top of that they charge a percentage if you made a sale.  And then ofcourse, paypal takes its fee.  After all that its not worth it selling my handmade stuff on ebay. 

2.  It's so easy to use.  You don't have to fill out this long ass form like they do on amazon.  They make it so easy for you.  With amazon.com whatever items your selling has to be already listed, unless you want to pay a monthly subscription fee of $39.95 and on top of that they charge so much if you make a sale.  Although it cost nothing to list an item.  For example, I listed a used book for $9.00 and they want to charge me over $3.00 if I made a sale!  Its really hard to make a profit with amazon.com.   That's why I love etsy.  and I hope they don't change any time soon.

3.  and I'm actually making money selling my crochet items.  This month my total sales is over $300.00 that's a new record.  I started my etsy shop this January.  and I'm lovin it.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HaniyyaBazaar
 
 
I was celebrating like crazy when I reached the "100th item sold"  and its not eve the end of the year and I'm at 180 items sold.  I luv it!!! and I love etsy
 
So what are you waiting?  come check me out
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews