Saturday, January 25, 2014

Rasta inspired over the shoulder bag.

got tired of my handbags handle dropping off my shoulder.  So I decided to make an across the shoulder handbag.  It turned out very well.  It's made out of medium worsted yarn using a G hook crochet needle.  And it's just several rows of single crochet except for the drawstring row, which is a row of double crochet and finished it with two more rows of single crochet.  The handle or strap is rows of double crochet.  I added wooden beads for the draw string.  The drawstring is just a long chain.    To give character I opt for the Rasta inspired colors of red, gold and green.  The main color is ofcourse chocolate brown.  and I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews