Monday, July 7, 2014

Crochet granny square toss pillow and throw

Although, I've been extremely busy, I  always felt like crochet is away out of stress and a form of meditation for me, so I go off and begin a project, not knowing what I'm intending to do.  The only way to begin  is by granny square. I had some extra stash of yarn and began crocheting an afghan.   and end up pairing it with a toss pillow.

had no specific color scheme in mind.  I just used what I got.  This is actually done with two strands of medium worsted yarn in two colors.

I used the largest crochet hook I have. It is size "P"

I only stop because I ran out of yarn. Maybe another weekend will help me complete it.  


I love how the toss pillow cover turned out.  The 9 granny squares, were not quite enough to cover the pillow.  So I added rows of single crochet and double to frame it.  

the other size of the pillow cover is done in corner to corner crochet stitch.  I wanted to get it done fast and I made the right choice. It as pretty quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews