Friday, August 15, 2014

Ramen Noodles upgrade

After reaching 1500 subscribers on my Youtube Channel, I'm taking a lunch break.
https://www.youtube.com/user/alicmiran

If you haven't subscribe, do so, I update my channel once or twice a week, with lots of tutorial and tips & tricks for the Love of Crochet and other stuff.


But back to chow time.  I'm hungry.  and ready for lunch.  But I don't want to go to sleep after eating.  So I decided to make something simple, easy, quick, and healthy for me.  I know... I'm gonna pimp my Ramen Noodles.

So in a small sauce pan, I boil my water with one egg, after it reach boiling point, I add
  • half of slice tomato 
  • 3 strands of chopped sparagus
  • 1/2 ts of already chopped garlic (bought my in a jar)
  • 1 tsp of soy sauce
then, I add my pack of noodles with seasoning.  Let it boil for 2-3 minutes while turning my heat down a bit, so it wouldn't over boil and pour over.  while it's boiling, I'm chopping 
  • two strands of green onions (or scallions)
By now, my egg should be cook, I remove it, peel it, and cut in half.  Pour my soup in a medium size bowl, garnish it with green onions and a cap full of evoo (extra virgin olive oil).  Now you have a healthy lunch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews