Sunday, September 7, 2014

How to organize your crochet hooks

I'm always looking for better ways to organize my craft area.  and here's a simple tip.  I use an acrylic make-up organizer for my crochet hooks.  It's been hiding in my bathroom closet, no longer use for its original purpose.  I thought that it might be perfect for my growing collection of crochet hooks.  and I like the turnout.  Check it out.


notice the altoids container, I use that for my crochet needles.

Love all the little compartments in this acrylic organizer.
I have a place just for my bamboo crochet hooks, the aluminum collection, and even area for my tape measure, scissors, and few buttons and etc.

I would love to see how you organize yours.  comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews