Sunday, November 16, 2014

Crochet accessories for fall and winter season

I used to dread the cold season but now I find myself looking forward for it.  That's because crochet accessories like hat, scarf, gloves and boot cuffs have made the cold season tolerable and fashionable.  In no time, I can crochet a simple hat and scarf and in an evening I can crochet myself boot cuffs and fingerless gloves to wear for the next day.   I want to share these patterns with my blog readers.  and for you Youtubers, there will also be video tutorials.  So make sure to follow my blog to receive updates of my next posts.

crochet boot cuffs, bootcuffs



crochet fingerless gloves
crochet fingerless gloves


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews