Monday, December 18, 2023

I got a new Shuttle Bus

 Well. It’s not new.  I won it on an auction.  And I think I got a pretty good price for it.  

Yes, I won it at a auction.  A 2014 Ford Econoline Cutaway.   It’s a 450 series.  I have many plans for it.  Maybe a bus conversion???? Or a crochet bus?  Deck out like it puked crochet???  Lol!!  But I am very excited and happy with my new Shuttle Bus.  

This is actually the 2nd bus I won in a government auction.  The first one was a not so short schoolie bus.  It was a 30 passenger bus with a chair lift.  Right now it serves as a storage.  But I have plans for both.



Quick update:  JANUARY 1, 2024

YES, Its New Year’s day.


I love the fact that I can fold the seat down and fold them away sideways towards the walls or windows.  Now I have an ope floor plan.  I had a chance to give a quick sweep and wipe down last week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews