Monday, December 18, 2023

Pimping my Bike with Crochet

 

I got a plastic basket from the Dollar Tree and crochet a  cover for it to match my bicycle color scheme.

Thank I added a water bottle holder to hang on the handle bar

I love the progress so far.

Crochet Bicycle Skirt Guard
My 3rd attempt.  So working on another version.  Apparently 15 rows is enough height but I am over 3 or 4 rows too much.

I also would like to make saddle seat cover and another large basket to sit on my rear rack.  As I stated on my last post.  I wanted to use this bike as a way to advertise my crochet around town.  Here is a sample of what the actual plan looks like:

I’m gonna zip tie yard sign on each side of the rack.  This is a standard size yard sign (18x24)
I’m excited.  Will post more update soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews