Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New born baby gift set.

Nothing like a handmade gift set for a new born baby boy. 

My daughter's friend is having a baby boy.  Now I finally have an excuse to crochet some more.  and I've been meaning to try out a new easy pattern to for a baby blanket.  And I thought the  handmade baby blanket would eve be sweater if I crochet a maching hat.  Once I've completed the hat, I thought to myself, why stop there?  So off to google.com and search for a diaper cover pattern.  and I found this great easy to follow crochet pattern. 

http://cbraden7.blogspot.com/2011/08/diaper-cover-pattern.html





 
I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews