Thursday, October 23, 2014

My buttons have arrived! Plastic vs. Wooden buttons

Yes, I racked up on buttons this year.  and I added these cute wooden butterfly buttons.  Check them out on my crochet mug cozies. 

I wanted to embellish my cozies  with something that will set them off from the rest.  I think I made the right choice.  Love these cute wooden butterfly buttons.  As soon as I can, I will definitely order more.


And if you have been following my etsy shop, you probably have notice that I don't use plastic buttons anymore.  That's right, after watching this documentary about plastic and how it's so destructive for our ocean, I'm trying to do my part by not ordering, buying, or using plastic buttons. Beside there's just something about wooden buttons... they match everything, just about and I love that one day they will bio-degrade, unlike plastic.  

So if you see some of my etsy products with buttons, that's because its been there and unsold.  But I assure that everything that I crochet now-adays, if needed, I use wooden buttons.

I am always thinking of ways to upgrade my etsy shop and staying environmentally sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews