Friday, January 9, 2015

Crochet Pattern for scented oils


I love scented oils.  I love the ancient smell of Egyptian Musk, Frankincense & Myrrh, Sandalwood and Blue Nile.  and I also love giving them away as gifts to my friends and family.  and when I do, I give them away in their very own crochet drawstring bag with wooden beads.  

Here's a crochet pattern requested by some of my Youtube viewers.  It is a drawstring bag for scented oils.  It is very simple and quick to make.  These were my stocking stuffers this holiday.  Enjoy.


Be the first to get notifications of newly uploaded video tutorials.  

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these sweet bags- I was thinking of doing such bags when I give essential oils as a gift, and these will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews