Friday, March 13, 2015

Crochet and Cafe

I love that crochet can be intricate and sometimes complicated.  But what I really love about crocheting is it's simplicity.  You don't need much with this art form.  Simply your crochet hook, your choice of yarn and maybe some sharp scissors.

I love how you can take it anywhere, like my favorite cafe.  I don't mind crocheting in the house or my front porch, but crocheting in your favorite cafe brings the redundancy to a halt.  and I get to sip on my favorite mocha or tea and decadent 7 layer brownie.




and after less than an hour and an empty cup of latte my Kindle Tablet crochet cover is complete with flower embellishment and all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews