Monday, March 2, 2015

Dollar Tree containers for Yarn


Remember my post regarding my yarn room, where I used Dollar Tree containers to organized my yarn stash?  Well I updated the plastic basket containers to more spring like color.  Check 'em out.

Love my new Retro Blue color.  and because they are only for $1, I was able to switch the fall orange to a more vibrant spring color of Retro Blue.

I also updated the containers for my button collection.  
These are also from Dollar Tree.

Got some other basket containers from Dollar Tree using the same color.  Planning on getting more of these containers.


Now I wish I could find the milkrates for the same color, if not, I'm going to see if I can find some can spray paint with similar shade of Retro Blue.  

still a work in progress.  It helps me to create more when my stash is neat and organized.
Share me your  yarn stash and organization ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews