Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Crochet Cardigan

This is so simple.  I am working on the crochet pattern for this.  To summarize it for all others who lack patient such as myself, it is a hexagon cardigan or sweater.


and yes, I finally figured a pattern for the much requested bikini bottoms.  You'll see them in my etsy store soon.

oh and another, I am going crazy looking for this Red Heart mixed color yarn.  I have a couple of orders and can't make it.  I've been to all 3 Walmart stores in my area + one in Griffin Georgia + Michaels + Hobby Lobby and I still can't find it.  I'm gonna have to search online.  But if anyone has a link to where I can get this yarn, please leave it on the comment below.

Much Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews