Friday, January 18, 2013

My 4th Crochet Pattern ebook

I haven't seen any royaltie's check from Amazon or Barnes and Nobles but I'm so excited with my sales that I've launched my 4th ebook on crochet pattern. And as I go along, I'm learning a lot when it comes to publishing.  I've designed hundreds of print materials, including magazines and all sorts of books, but I've designed them for print version, so when it comes to designing a book for e-books and e-readers, it gets a bit challenging, when it comes to formatting. 

But no more of the formalities, I just wanted to show you guys my new e-book and its now available at Barnes and Nobles and Amazon.com   Here are the links.

in Amazon.com
in Barnes and Nobles


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews