Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sold on etsy today

I started my etsy shop last year in January.  and I must say, I love etsy.  Compare to last year, this January is off the chart.  I'm very thankful for that.

I wanted to share what I've sold today on my etsy shop.

Handmade crochet cover for Nook tablet 

handmade crochet cover for Nook Simple Touch in bright yellow and green

handmade crochet cover for Nook Simple Touch, I actually love these color combination.  Its orange mango and fuchsia pink. my inspiration was that button.  I made this cover with two strands of extra soft yarn. and it turned out beautifully.  the yarn is bit expensive that my usual choice, but the brand does carry these gorgeous colors.
planning on buying more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews