Tuesday, January 29, 2013

free frame flower pedals

I love frames.  I wanted to share this frame I created today.  Its late January and flowers have begun blooming early and some have already fell to the ground.  I didn't want to waste their beauty so I created this frame to share to all. 



I used the same pedals and made it a bit more rectangular in shape and added som red berries and as you can see changed the background.
They are high resolution JPEG images, so you can save and type your favorite quotes or sayings in the center.

I couldn't stop the flow of creative juice, so here's another freebie.  
You can use this frame for all sort of stuff, like wedding invitations, bridal shower etc... 
enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews