Friday, March 16, 2012

Affordable Packaging idea for your handmade products

I wanted to take my handmade crochet sleeve jackets to local boutiques around town for consignment sales.  But I know they needed to be display in a representable way.  And with little and limited budget...  I knew I had to find a way to package my handmade crochet items affordably.  I think this is perfect.  So I googled packaging ideas and came up with this idea #1:


I want to mimmick this packaging idea.  I already have my crochet sleeve jacket inside a clear plastic bag.  The plastic bags are actually sandwich bags.  they are affordable and it only cost me about $2.75 for almost 100 in quantity.  So the only thing left to do is create a graphics for the label, fold it half and staple it in place.  check out my labels below. 

I just superimposed my label on the original photo so you guys can get an idea of what I'm talking about. 

and since I have two sizes of crochet sleeves,  I created two distinct designs.  keeping my logo on focus. 

As soon as I get them printed, I will post the actual packaging.
I can't wait.  So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews