Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ereader Crochet Sleeve Jacket

Loving my new hobby right now.  Because I have all of this tech gear and I'm putting my skills to use. 

Purchase this pc tablet from ebay last year and I could never find an exact size for sleeve jacket.  I don't know I didn't think of this sooner.  I actually purchased a jacket on ebay and it was two inches bigger.  I was disappointed so I tried crocheing one but it didn't turn out as awesome as this one.  So now I'm hapy that my ereader is safe inside its very own crochet sleeve.

I've been totting this tablet more and putting it to use more frequently because I can now carry it without having to worry to scratch the surface.

I got the idea of clasping around a button after seeing some on etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews