Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Working as hard as a Bee

Lighting is very important when it comes to taking photos of my handmade products to sell on etsy.com  That's why I leave it to nature to give me the perfect balance of light.  And today while conducting a photoshoot outside by my garden, I noticed a Bee working as hard as I am and enjoying the spring here in Macon Georgia.  The first flowers to bloom in the yard were the Rose bushes and oh my they were delightful to see.  And last week the pink flowers you see below began to bloom and attracted Bees.  I don't bother them, specially after the hype of the Bees disappearing, I actually welcome them to my flowers. 



Pink Flowers and a Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews