Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Celebrating my 200th item Sold

I started my shop with etsy.com this year in January.  I first listed my handmade custom jewelry, and some handmade bookmarks.  I even listed custom wedding invitations.  But I saw no sales.  I did get few convo or inquiries for the bookmarks and few visits to my site.

After I began surfing etsy.com website, I was so inspired by many who crochet, selling their crochet goods.  So I began to crochet and quickly got hook.  I already have a Nook Simple Touch, so I crochet plenty of covers for Nook Simple Touch ereader.  Bought some yarn and crochet needles and I haven't stop yet. 

And since I already have an Android Tablet, which is the same size as Kindle Fire or Nook Color or Nook Tablet, I began making covers for these tablets too. I didn't stop there, now I'm crocheting covers for Netbooks, Wacom Bamboo Tablets, and my new Nook Color Tablet. 

After watching, plenty of YouTube videos and blog surfing, I learned how to crochet different patterns and stitches.  Now I also make Wine bottles cozy, mug cozy and ofcourse, iPhone cozy. 

I can't believe that I'm celebrating "200TH ITEM SOLD"   and to show my appreciation, here's a FREE SHIPPING code.

Enter "CELEBRATING200" at the checkout when shopping my etsy store and you'll received Free Shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews