Thursday, December 20, 2012

Organizing my work area

Bought these at walmart (3 sets of shelving unit)
the great thing about them is, they are really made for the garage stuff, so they hold pretty heavy stuff without bucking so far.  Made of hard plastic.

so all this must fit in that shelving unit.


Filled up!

much better, now I can get to work.  It holds all my desktop printers, including my epson 11x17 printer, office supplies and shipping supplies, more office tools like my paper punch hole machine, book binding machine, paper cutters, and so much more.
I paid about $20 each unit, so this 3 set is about $60 bucks.  not bad.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully organized! I am enjoying your blog! Thank you! Jeanie

    ReplyDelete

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews