Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Crochet Pattern for Mug Cozy, Mug Warmer, or Mug Hug

I've finally completed the crochet pattern for a mug cozy.  And it's available for $.99 cents at www.barnesandnoble.com or click HERE for the link.

Let me tell you a little bit about this pattern.  This mug cozy pattern is very simple to crochet.  It consist of mainly double crochet and single crochet stitches.  What's unique about this pattern is, I've designed it, without the need of a button.  Because I'm always having a button dilemma.  But I've also included an alternative to use a loop for a button.  In this crochet pattern, you'll find techniques to add uniqueness and varieties to a simple mug cozy crochet pattern. 

So, without further due... Crochet Pattern for Mug Cozy by Alicia Miranda

Read it in your Nook device.  CLICK HERE
Did I mentioned its only for $.99 cents
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews