Friday, December 14, 2012

Finally my ebook is complete

I've been working hard and I finally found some time to complete my first ebook that will be available at www.amazon.com

I had to make adjustments.  I wanted the ebook to be available at both Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobles but I'm trying the new KDP system.  To where Amazon prime members can download the book for free and I still get money.  But only for 90 days.  and I have to make it exclusive strictly for Amazon.com for 90 days.  I guess I'll know in 3 months how much money I'm going to rack up.  I'm going for $7,000  that's my wish. 

So please visit amazon.com or click the link below to check out my e-book. 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AJ9Q2A4

Did I mentioned its only for $.99 or download it for free if you are a prime member.

 
See a preview on Youtube.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews